Wednesday, December 5, 2007

God is Good


GOD has been So faithful to us this year. I am currently doing laundry in our "new to us" washer and dryer!!! I hadn't even given it much thought as to what we were going to do long term, as I am trying to get everything ready for our relatives tomorrow and then our trip on Saturday, and then some friends just gave us their old ones!! Dan picked them up this morning.
Hannah and I had so much fun at the laundry matt last week. She really enjoyed putting the quarters in and watching the dryer spin all the clothes. It was fun to try and figure out what each piece of clothing was...at least to her!! lol.

Praise GOD for our new washer and dryer!!

2 comments:

JM said...

Yeah for the new washer and dryer! Have a good trip home!!

Anonymous said...

That was fast! Praise God! And that's a cute picture of Hannah. =)