Today we went to the Zoo and saw Dora!!
On the way home Hannah asked me "Why was Dora made out of material?" I couldn't help but laugh. It was SO cute.
We also saw our neighbors there!! It was a blessing too, because Calvin was screaming and there was no way I could have taken Hannah's picture while holding him and the diaper bag (we had to leave the stroller out side...due to space issues). We also got there when she started, which turned out to be the perfect time! We only waited in line for about 10 minutes. And by the time we were done with our picture, I'm willing to bet there was at least 300 people behind us in line. I guess it pays to be on time!!
On the way home Hannah asked me "Why was Dora made out of material?" I couldn't help but laugh. It was SO cute.
We also saw our neighbors there!! It was a blessing too, because Calvin was screaming and there was no way I could have taken Hannah's picture while holding him and the diaper bag (we had to leave the stroller out side...due to space issues). We also got there when she started, which turned out to be the perfect time! We only waited in line for about 10 minutes. And by the time we were done with our picture, I'm willing to bet there was at least 300 people behind us in line. I guess it pays to be on time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment