WOW. SO I bet you have been wondering where I have been. 2 weeks ago this afternoon, Louisville lost power. We were hit by 60-80 mile an hour winds from Ike. The power went out around 130pm right as we got home from church. By Monday they were telling us it would be 5-12 days before the power would be turned on. So, I flew home Tuesday morning with the kids. Dan said the power came on Wed. evening. The power at his work came on Friday. So he had a whole week off of work! Thankfully he is salaried.
I have some amazing photos of the tree that fell down in our front yard. I even have some videos from the wind storm. And the full story from our Neighbor Rich who was under the tree!!!
So, we haven't died or anything. We are ok.
more to come when I get back on Friday...
No comments:
Post a Comment