I don't even know where to start;)
Hannah did great until the shots. I knew she was going to freak out...BUT, I didn't and wasn't prepared for how much she freaked. I had to physically hold her down with my whole body!!! And the whole time she was screaming at the top of her lungs "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. STOP IT. AAGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. I DON'T LIKE THIS. STOP. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. AGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!" The whole office heard her. I bet they heard her in the parking lot.
She can be a real patience drainer. O, and she is in the 60th percentile for weight. The WIC clinic was way off.
I am now watching our new movie and making some Verse posters for Hannah.
Good evening!!
2 comments:
Poor little Hannah!! I love reading your blog Anne... It is so "you." I miss your hilarious stories, so I am glad I get to hear them through your funny posts think this one! I miss your yummy cookies when I get home from work. Miss you.
cari
Awww...we MISS you too!!!!!!!
Post a Comment