Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!



Today is very nice out!! We were able to go to story hour and then play outside after lunch before rest time. Hannah is loving St. Patrick's Day. She was out of bed this morning at a record early time and in green!! As we were driving she would point out people along the way who were not wearing green. She was also able to pinch Calvin and Dan before they got dressed.





Calvin LOVES to swing!!






Why are my kids so retarded looking in this picture!!! (above) I can't stop laughing when I look at it. I know I should delete it, but it really brings a smile to my face. Neither one of them enjoy me taking their pictures AT ALL!



Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

1 comment:

dacia said...

You shouldn't delete it... otherwise they won't ever know how silly they were when you tried to take their picture!