Sunday, May 24, 2009

Where's mine?

This afternoon we went to Indiana to the Supper Wal-mart there after Church. I had made sandwiches for us to eat on the way. Calvin slept the whole way and had no clue that we were eating. I had told Hannah that if she ate her sandwich and apple she could have a cookie. It ended up that she ate the cookie on the way home. So, as we were on the highway coming back I leaned back handed her her cookie. Thinking nothing of it. About 3 seconds later we hear this horrified crying coming from Calvin! So we turn around to see what is the matter and he is sitting there giving Hannah this "look". It was SO funny. I then handed him a cookie and he was SO happy, you should have seen how his face lit up. Needless to say I wasn't thrilled at him eating a chocolate chip cookie in the van. He had to go straight to the tub when we got home!!! I think this is one of those stories (now that I am writing it) that is really more funny to me than it will be to you. You should have seen his face though!

1 comment:

The Cooks said...

I wish I could've seen his sweet little face! I liked this story -- a lot.
We miss you.