Tuesday, September 15, 2009

what comes after 2?

3!
Thats right! We are expecting #3 sometime in April. Please pray for us in this new adventure. We are very excited and Hannah is too(only if it is a girl). She has been begging us for a little sister for years now. Even before Calvin. Pray for a healthy baby and safe delivery.
cravings. I haven't been to the Dr yet. But I have been nauseous and have had some VERY interestingRight now I have been craving Taco Bell....I normally HATE Taco Bell!!
Calvin colored all over the freshly painted walls yesterday. There is this amazing thing with the 2nd child. They don't get punished as much as the first! Dan just laughed at him...

3 comments:

Vincent said...

WHAT?? You are in BIG time trouble with the Vincent household! Do i even get a phone call?? Just kidding. We are so excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just got an alert to check your blog and am so glad for all of you. We'll be praying for your pregnancy and all the adjustments. Children are indeed a gift from God and He will give you the strength! Blessings and greetings to Dan as well.
Silvia

dacia said...

CONGRATS!!!!