Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dec 2009

December has been very busy for us. As I am sure you have figured out. My guess is that the daily blog updates are history!
We took a very very very short trip home the first weekend. It was nice to see the relatives, but unfortunately we didn't get to see all of them or our friends. I will return with the kids in early January to accomplish this.
Mid December I turned 30! Yeah, I was actually excited. Life seems to be getting better each year. Dan had promised me he would wake up with the kids that morning and take care of them, but they slept in until 830...and I couldn't sleep past 8 that day....he still made breakfast though and it was very nice.
Last week we found out that we are having a girl!! Miriam Louise should be here sometime in late April. I'd prefer mid-April, but we shall see.
Hope you are all having a wonderful December!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I hadn't heard the news! A girl, congratulations!!! And I love the name. Seriously. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Love the name...and it sounds great with your other two!! Happy Late Birthday!