Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March Madness


Valentines Day Party at Church



Watching TV



"Marmles out!"
Playing with the marble run is one of Calvin's favorite past times. Every time he passes the hall closet he stops and says "Marmles out".


We bought another Zoo pass last week. Boy did we have fun. It was basically the first time Calvin had been to the Zoo. He has been tons of times, but this time he knew all the animals and was able to walk most of the time. We had a blast! Actually we are going back again tomorrow:)

ML is doing great. The Dr says I am measuring 36 weeks, but really I am 34. We are getting more ready for her each day. Hannah's count down has turned from excitement that she is coming to excitement that relatives are coming!

Dan built me a flower garden out front. I am very excited to plant in it!! Any suggestions on what flowers to use?

1 comment:

Mary said...

Depending on how much sun you get, I vote for petunias...they can stand a lot of sun and are really hard to kill...plus they are so happy-looking!