No camera = no pictures. Although I did dig out the old 35mm from college, I couldn't go w/o any pictures of my kids! Let me tell you though...NO ONE develops film anymore and when I did find a place, they only did send out! (lol) It was for a whole week and the pictures were all blue when they came back. I think I will go on Black Friday and get a cheap one. So for now you'll just have to imagine what my kids look like. Crazy how electronics change in such a short time...either that or I have been out of college for a long time(wink wink).
MiriLou is 6 months this week! She is 17.6lbs and 25 inches long if I remember correctly. She peed all over the scale when they were weighing her!! HaHa. It was pretty funny. Definitely a first for my kids:) She is down to 2 naps a day. She has had a bit of a cold this week so she has been sleeping in her car seat at nights. She is fine during the days, but gets stuffy at night. She is a VERY happy baby. All smiles. We have tried rice, but she does not like it. The pediatrician said to just go straight to real foods.
Hannah has 3 soccer games left. She has scored 2 goals this season for her team.
Calvin has matured a lot in the past 2 months. He sleeps in his big boy bed all night now. He stills wakes up very early, but we can live with that. He uses long thought out sentences to let you know what he wants or what he sees. He can climb the ladder at the park!! Hannah couldn't climb the ladder until she was 3 1/2. We are impressed. He is also not afraid of anything at the park. He climbed up the side rail at the top where the slides are(about 20 feet high). And was hanging over it the other day...the rail that is supposed to keep kids from falling off the slides!!!! He is afraid of the "monster" in our house...THANK YOU HANNAH!! Thankfully Dan can destroy ALL monsters! Besides that he is all boy now. He also likes Dora and Cookie Monster now.
Dan is about 2 weeks into teaching online for 2 Universities. In addition to his current job and teaching for his adviser. He is also in charge of the "book stall" at church.
Funny story. A part on our van was recalled yesterday and we took it in this morning. I am pretty sure that ALL Ford Windstars in the greater Louisville area were there:) It was kinda funny. It hadn't even been 24 hours since we got the notice.
I am pretty sure that God gives you children to help with raking leaves. My kids have never had so much fun. I raked the piles and they put them in the trash can. Then we "all" (which means that I did 99%) carried the can to the road and dumped it, then they jumped in them. They even earned a whole dollar. (we are cheap). They kept asking me all day today if we could do it again.
I am sad it gets dark early. It was kinda nice to take the kids to the park in the evening.
We are having a great week and pray that you are too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment