
This is my new FAVORITE picture of the kids!! If you need to enlarge this to see MiriLou's hands go for it! I laugh every time I look at her. I think she may be a ganster wanabe:)





Every time we drive home, we pass right by the St. Louis Arch! We always have contests to see who can see it first going both ways. It is so much fun for them, and they think it is one of the coolest things. This past trip home I made a spur of the moment decision to actually stop!! You can imagine how excited they were! I think it is pretty obvious in their faces. We ended up being there for about an hour, and when we got back on the road they were happy and tired, which equaled a good 2-hour rest, and some quiet drive time for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment