Wow!
I can hardly believe it has been a whole year now since Hannah's accident. Although she relives it every time we go into Blockbuster, it just doesn't seem like it happened all that long ago.
For those of you who didn't know us then, she was running around Blockbuster (after we had repeatedly told her to stop!) and she tripped and fell and sliced her cheek open on one of the shelves. I guess God was trying to teach her a lesson on obeying your parents!...But I am sad to say that she didn't get it.
Here are the pictures.
WARNING:
If you don't do blood, then you may not want to look at them.
This was Hannah after we had cleaned her up and taken her into the Clinic. She is waiting for the Dr. to get ready to stitch her up. Look how happy and not worried she looks. If you look close under her arm you can see the blood stains are still on her shirt. Also, look how young she looks. It is amazing how much they can change in 1 year.
This was the next day. She had to wear a band aid for a few weeks along with some cream.
This was a few weeks later...I'm not sure of the exact date. But it wasn't more than a month. I realized while we were waiting for the procedure that some children are more prone to accidents and ER visits...and Hannah is one of those. We haven't had to go back yet this year (thank you Lord!!), but we sure have had some close calls, and TONS of band aids have been used here in our house!!
Thanks for visiting my Blog today.
Thanks for visiting my Blog today.
No comments:
Post a Comment