Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bye Bye Benny Boo Bear

These are a few pictures of "Benny Boo Bear" that I have taken over the past year. We have enjoyed getting to know him and his parents! Benny (for those of you who don't know) is moving to Florida in the morning. His dad Josh took a position at a church there. We are very sad to see him and his parents leave, they are such good friends to us!! But we do recognize that God is at work in their lives and has wonderful things planned for them in Florida. We wish you all the best Josh, Cari and Benjamin Vincent!!

We Love you Benny!


We had the pleasure of watching Benny during the school year 06/07. During that time he went many places with us and enjoyed lots of Diffey moments with us.


Play Group at the Zoo. Spring 07


The pictures of him in the "pink" shirt are his last day with us in June 2007. It was a bitter sweat day.




This is Benny enjoying a nap while we were at Wal-mart getting new tires on my car. Both him and Hannah were very well behaved that day...considering we spent many hours there!



Happy 1st Birthday !!


I think everyone BUT Benny enjoyed his party...well, maybe Cari didn't enjoy the cake making!!



This is a picture I took of Hannah and Benny on his first day with us. I barely remember him being this small.





If I remember...they are patiently waiting for their breakfast.

No comments: