Monday, October 15, 2007

Bible reading-week 6



I am SO sorry that your reading is coming to you now...and not Sunday. I have been pretty busy. Also, I am a day behind, so it just occurred to me today that maybe you aren't, and that you are patiently waiting for your chapters!!

So, here they are. Also, I have combined Sunday and Monday(today).


Monday - Exodus 30-35
Tuesday - Exodus 36-38
Wednesday - Exodus 39-40
Thursday - Leviticus 1-4
Friday - Leviticus 5-7
Saturday - Leviticus 8-10
Sunday - Leviticus 11-13



Thanks for being so patient with me. I hope you are all enjoying what you are reading. I am having a wonderful time. I feel like I am learning most of this stuff for the first time. It is SO incredible how much more you can learn when you are using a Commentary. (which is partly why I am so behind!!)! And the greatest thing is that I am (still) SO excited to read my Bible each day!! I know it is because of all your prayers...and a serious commitment on my part. I praise GOD that I am still excited to read my Bible each day. I think that was what my problem has been in the past. Lack of excitement. But, let me tell you! That is definitely a problem of my past!!!

Happy reading this week.



No comments: