Here is a wonderful recipe thought I should share. Fall is definitely here, and that means more hot foods. Like Soup!!
This recipe is for 2 people. So, you should double and triple it accordingly. Also, I don't ever measure any of these items out. I just cut and cook!!
Vegetable Soup
1 can (28oz) Italian stewed tomatoes
1 1/2 cups water
3/4 cup chopped red pepper
1 onion chopped
3/4 cup green pepper
1/4 cup Basil
salt
(we add 1 cooked chicken breast cut into small pieces)
1 can (28oz) Italian stewed tomatoes
1 1/2 cups water
3/4 cup chopped red pepper
1 onion chopped
3/4 cup green pepper
1/4 cup Basil
salt
(we add 1 cooked chicken breast cut into small pieces)
Let all the ingredients (except the chicken) come to a boil, then simmer for 20 min. After about 15 min (of the 20) put the chicken in. Let cool and eat.
Enjoy!
Let me know if you try this and what you think.
Let me know if you try this and what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment