Good afternoon!
We had a great laugh this morning on the way home from church. Our car wouldn't start, so some of the guys, helped us out. The engine wouldn't start so they tried to wash off the battery, then they tried to push our car down the hill to get it started. Which didn't work, so we were stuck blocking the exit. lol. It was so funny because their knowledge of engines varied from the few that were standing there looking macho(the ones who don't even know what an engine looks like), to the 2 that were actually digging tools out of their trunks. As it turns out all we need to do is replace a little $1.50 piece on the battery. Thank You God!! Also thank you God that this happened at church, so that everyone who knows about cars there (2) were able to help us! (the rest were there for moral/laughing support) I wished that I had my camera with us so that I could have taken pictures or a short movie. It really was the funniest thing. Just picture our car in the drive at church with all the guys in their Sunday clothes attempting to fix it. O...and Hannah crying b/c I told her we might have to spend the afternoon at church b/c our car wouldn't start!!
What a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment