Yesterday was Hannah's second dentist appointment. She didn't do as well as she did last spring, but I'm wondering if it wasn't the cleaning girls fault...Hmmm...who knows. Plus she had to sit there by herself this time, not on my lap. I was really glad to get pictures this time. Last spring they simply asked her after they did me, and she said "yes". So I was totally unprepared to get pictures. This time she had her own appointment.
The little circle mirror was her favorite! She held it the whole time they cleaned her mouth. And while they were doing me, she got to hold the magnifying glass and was carrying it all over the office looking at things. Speaking of that...that is the only bad thing about taking her. She kinda roams the office while my teeth are being cleaned. And there is nothing I can do about it!! O well, they all love her there.
Enjoy.
1 comment:
Looks like she did great!
Post a Comment