Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Gift Exchange

















These are the 3 photo's I was able to get before my camera died. Last Saturday we had a Women's Gift Exchange at Church. All the women brought 4 items that they had either made, baked or bought. (mostly baked). Then we swapped them, ate tons of good food, and had a wonderful devotional from Jamie. It was a really nice time to just visit and share with one another. It was definitely a huge hit, and we very well might do it again!! (note: the "Big" girls even got to come to this event...and Bubby)

1 comment:

Jamie Butts said...

Woah! I was having a bad hair day. I skipped my shower that morning to keep working on the talk. Ha! The Exchange was so fun, and I have a few pictures, too. Thanks again for organizing. I love my 3ABC gals!