
As I was flinging the trash into the dumpster a squirrel came out and attacked me!! Actually I probably scared him more than he scared me...But he did land on my hand before jumping onto the fence. YIKES! It was really like being hit with a stuffed animal. I should be ok...I hope:) I sanitized REALLY well after that.
This afternoon I started letting Hannah ride her bike all the way around the building with out me being with her. This is a huge step for her. I have been pretty controlling as far as letting her not go out of my sight. (considering the area we live in) But I really think she is old enough to handle it this year. And she feels like such a big girl. It is a race though, to see who can meet at the meeting point first, which is always her.
I had to adjust Bubby's car seat to the highest shoulder straps this evening. They were still on the middle slots, so we moved them to the top slots. He has decided that every time we eat, he has to be eating as well. Which is ok at home, but when you are at Costco and eating free samples...it is a little hard to share! Its not like he can eat popcorn chicken and chips and salsa!! I am going to have to bring him snacks now when I know we are going to be eating. The poor thing thinks he is going to starve if food isn't headed in his direction at all times:)
No comments:
Post a Comment