Happy New Year!!
Here are the pictures of Tabby Jr Princess Leia. She is turning out to be a great pet! She follows us around in her bowl and watches us closely. Dan even bought her some Blood Worms and she LOVES them. I am going to take a video of her eating them sometime. It is hilarious to see her eat them.
I haven't really set any New Year Resolutions yet. Any suggestions for me?
Here are the pictures of Tabby Jr Princess Leia. She is turning out to be a great pet! She follows us around in her bowl and watches us closely. Dan even bought her some Blood Worms and she LOVES them. I am going to take a video of her eating them sometime. It is hilarious to see her eat them.
I haven't really set any New Year Resolutions yet. Any suggestions for me?
No comments:
Post a Comment