It is always nice to know when you are loved and missed!! I have had several requests for an update. It seems like a whole week has passed and "no new post" has occurred...SO sorry for all you out there. We are still here:) We have been passing around a sore throat and a bad cough. I am the last to have it. Hopefully we are good to go now and should have more fun posts for you to read this coming week.
Hannah is still doing well with her pre-school. She knows the sounds associated with the letters a,s,d,f,c,g,o and e. She is also learning how to write them correctly on lined paper. I attempted to teach her how to tell time...but that was a quick loss!! I am going to wait till next year. The concept of 3 equalling 15 and so on was too much!
Calvin has been "reading" this week. He is SO fascinated with opening and closing the book covers. It is so cute to watch him. Then he kicks his feet with excitement. He doesn't want you to read it to him though. He is still eating us out of house and home! SO unlike big sister...it is all we can do to get her to eat. (unless it is chocolate)
Dan's professor is coming to dinner tomorrow evening. I am kinda nervous. I did buy the most amazing looking apple pie. We have been to their house before and had a nice time, so I am sure there is nothing to fret over.
I'll try to get some pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment