Calvin turned 10 months yesterday and I barely realized it...that's what happens to your second child!! There has been some huge changes in Calvin this month. For starters he isn't drinking as much bottle now. But he is more than making up for it in the food department. He ate 4 jars of baby food yesterday along with the table food. And snacks in between!! Today at lunch he ate more than Hannah, and I am not joking, just ask the other moms. He ate ham and cheese cubes and 3 cookies(small) and then a whole jar of food, and 30 min later pitched a ft for his bottle!!
He also is becoming mobile. He can roll over on his tummy and push backwards, and also go in a full circle when sitting up by moving his feet. He has been pushing up on his arms a little and my guess is he will be crawling very soon!
He now says 3 words: Baba, Mama, Dada. And I think he is trying to say Hannah. It is really hard to tell though. And they are few and far between.
I am almost sad to see the first year coming to an end. Calvin has been such an easy baby. He is starting to show more of his personality each day. He really enjoys the barn and the animal noises it makes. He is more interactive with Hannah in their play. He even put the food in his mouth the other day when the were cooking. All of a sudden Dan and I hear " NO Bubby NO Bubby NO!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO!! MAMA!!!!!!!!!!" He had tried to eat the little marshmallows to the hot chocolate. I guess it is kinda pathetic when your kid wil eat wood b/c he loves food so much.
Calvin was also transfered to cloth diapers this month. I actually found a really nice brand that work great and aren't too bad. And they are pretty cute!
I am almost sad to see the first year coming to an end. Calvin has been such an easy baby. He is starting to show more of his personality each day. He really enjoys the barn and the animal noises it makes. He is more interactive with Hannah in their play. He even put the food in his mouth the other day when the were cooking. All of a sudden Dan and I hear " NO Bubby NO Bubby NO!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO!! MAMA!!!!!!!!!!" He had tried to eat the little marshmallows to the hot chocolate. I guess it is kinda pathetic when your kid wil eat wood b/c he loves food so much.
Calvin was also transfered to cloth diapers this month. I actually found a really nice brand that work great and aren't too bad. And they are pretty cute!
But I want to eat the flowers!!
This was a "tree park" in Clewiston by Josh and Cari's home. There were big huge trees for the older kids to climb in. I pictures that I will post later on of that.
2 comments:
10 months? Wow. Why the switch to cloth diapers?
to save $$$$$$$$
Post a Comment