I just love Spring. I love having the windows open and smelling the fresh air and hearing the birds chirp(but not at 330am), I enjoy the cleaning rush I get, going to yard sales, and just being out side.
Today it hit the 90's. We didn't do a whole lot of outside activities today on account of Calvin trying to get better, but we will. Maybe tomorrow!!
Today Calvin did much better. He fell asleep last night at 520pm. I was a little nervous b/c I wasn't to sure when he would wake up, but he did good. He let me wake up at 615, take a shower then come get him. Hannah even slept in too! (she had passed out during dinner last night at 640pm) I guess my kids were tired last night:) It was nice. I got an extra hour to myself. Which was very nice!
Top-Calvin and friend Judah
Bottom-Hannah and Calvin goofing around.
1 comment:
LOVE that picture of calvin and judah! they look like a couple of guys just hanging out. lol!
Post a Comment