Monday, October 29, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!


I've been tagged. The game is, I have to write seven things about myself that is funny/weird/quirky. Hmmm...shouldn't be too hard. Also I am suppose to tag two other bloggers to do the same...But seeing as I am the last one, I'm not going to!

OK, so here it goes.

1 - Once when I was pregnant with Hannah, Dan and I were at the drive up window at Pizza Hut. We had asked for a little cup of marinara to dip our crust in to. The girl said it was going to be 25cents, and I totally lost it. I started bawling!!!!!!!!!! Over 25cents! Dan doesn't let me forget it, each time we go, he's like "Don't worry if it costs extra, we can afford it!"

2 - I went to an N'sync concert my Sr. year in HS. (should I explain this one? or just leave it....Hmmm)

3 - I am VERY VERY anal about the covers. Nothing makes me more irate than if the covers get messed up. I also have to have them perfectly around me at all times during the night!! WOW.

4 - My first pair of glasses were bright RED, the plastic kind that were big and took up your whole face!!!!!!!!!!! I ought to find a picture and put it on here someday...

5 - I was in the Art club in HS. The kid that sat next to me had a crush on me. I think it is because we had the same Birthday.

6 - I love Dark chocolate, Chinese, coke, and Chick-Fil-A.

7 - my favorite store to shop in for 10+ years now is GAP.

Hope you enjoyed this. Now you know more about me than you did 7 minutes ago. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Vincent said...

I love your comments Anne. It really makes me miss you and your funny little quirks (like the bed covers...come on Anne, really!!). Tell Hannah Benny loves her very much!
We are coming Dec for graduation.. Can't wait to see you!