Today, Hannah and I went through all of her baby stuff. I was able to pull out 3 things for Calvy to wear. (I know...try not to laugh). Hannah had a lot of fun, and it was kinda fun for me too. Remembering her in all of the clothes. She was SO excited to help too, which made it even more fun, b/c I was able to tell her little stories about all the clothes. We even found some binkies still in the package, the bottles, and a HUGE bag of scented bags for dirty diapers. I amaze myself at what I kept. We also went through and figured out what will fit her this summer and what wont. The girl is so darn skinny but Tall!!!! Here are some pictures of Hannah over the years(at least since we got our digital camera).
The very first picture I ever took on my camera. Hannah was probably 22mo.


This picture amazes me!!!!!!! This is Hannah LAST Easter!!!!! WOW. Has she changed or what?
Hope your day was as much fun as ours was!
No comments:
Post a Comment