~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We fished the Dora cake this evening. After Hannah's friends come over tomorrow, I will post the pictures. The cake actually turned out better than I had imagined it to. Do...keep in mind that I had "help"!! I am pleased though with our "trial" run. I know a few things I will do differently for her Birthday(if she still wants one then).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also on our drive to see Dan, Hannah said this: "Wouldn't it be so cool Mommy, if Asher could come live with us!" How cute is my child? She really loves her friends! ...and it would be fun to have Asher here. I doubt his parents would like it, but o well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am watching LOST, and it is a weird/odd episode...
I hope you are all having a wonderful week.
2 comments:
It is so funny what they come up with. I am sure Asher would love to come live with Hannah. Thats all we heard yesterday was Hannah Hannah Hannah! He loves his friend too :-)
Isn't every episode of "Lost" weird/odd? (this coming from someone who's never seen a whole episode, just a crazy long synopsis commercial during a movie on tv)
Post a Comment