I've been asked by several people to post something on our "needs" for Calvin. There aren't many as we have been very blessed already. We are currently saving money to buy him a pack-n-play, and we will need to purchase a bigger dresser for him and Hannah. I am also registered at Baby's-R-Us. (to get my free gift card, so I will look and maybe add a few things now that everyone will know) I am pretty sure that diapers should go on the list too. And that should be about it. I "think" I have everything else. My sister is bringing the car seat Friday!!!! I also have enough clothes to keep him (and possible 3 other boys!) dressed through January.
Thank you for blessing us so far! He is doing well. He loves to kick all the time now, which I like too. I have had 2 women (this week) tell me that they think he's dropped!! Not what I would like to hear at this point...but I am sure that they meant well:) lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment