Monday, April 28, 2008

here we go again....

Ok, so I was in the Party Store across the street checking out prices for Hannah's BD party. I figure we need to get the ball rolling on that asap, seeing as Calvin is coming in 8 weeks! And the lady asked point blank when I walked in if I was due tomorrow! I just laughed and said no, than proceeded to changed the subject to balloons. I was able to find a "4" candle for 25 cents there, and as I was paying she asked me if I was sure I wasn't having twins. I know I am a little bigger than normal, but seriously people!!! Twins. I can't believe the nerve of some people, they have NO tack what so ever. Did she think that after she insulted me I was going to drop $15 on balloons there for my child? Hmmm....
I guess I should stick a picture on myself on here for you out of towners, and see what you think! Some of you haven't seen me since Christmas.

2 comments:

The Cooks said...

You know what, Anne. I was looking at you at church last night and was envious of your skinny little arms and legs. I think you make one of the most beautiful pregnant women I've ever seen. With Joshua and Caleb I just got fat ALL OVER! You look great!

Anne said...

Thanks!!
I don't think I am doing that bad either...I just think that some of the comments I am getting are worth sharing:)