Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Movies

Are you missing my daily blogs? We have been really busy this week b/c Dan is on vacation from work. Today is his last day. I am so sad. We have had a lot of fun.
We have seen 2 movies, which I'd like to comment on. The first was Zodiac. It was VERY good. I highly recommend it. It is about a serial killer back in the 60's and 70's. It can be found at your local Red Box. We both enjoyed it. The second one was Jane Austin Book Club. It was Horrible!!!!! Do not waste your dollar on it!
We went to the zoo yesterday. And had a blast. ALL the animals were out and playing. Dan and Hannah got to pet a baby kangeroo! I was taping/taking pictures. We also got lots of sun. Dan played tennis last night, and I had Bible study.
Today we went to the park. Hope you are all enjoying this nice weather. Someone told me that it is supposed to snow Monday!!
Pictures are coming I promise. We just keep doing fun stuff so I am waiting to download them all at once!
-Anne

2 comments:

JM said...

Wow snow really. Glad you enjoyed the weather!

Vincent said...

Anne! Can you post a list of items you need for Calvin?? or are you registered somewhere?? Thanks.
Cari