Hello,
It is a good thing I bought gas the other day (see random thoughts from May 6th)!! B/c the very next day it went from $3.55 to $3.85 and has stayed there ever since.
I saw Made of Honor last night. It is ok...esp since I didn't have to pay for it. I doubt that I would have seen it otherwise. Dan saw it today on his break and said it was ok too. Definitely not worth paying for, for those of you who don't live here and get the special "discount"!!
I had rehearsal today for my graduation tomorrow. Boy are some of the people graduating young!! Not that I am terribly old, but you have to think...they are what 22? And they sure acted like it. There were some older people there as well though. Sometimes it is easy to mistake Boyce students from the Southern students. I have a lot of friends who have husbands at Boyce. But they are older, so sometimes you can mistake the degree program they are in. We all got new Bibles!! I am pretty excited about that. I chose a burgundy one.
Dan finished his final and turned it in this morning. This will be our first summer where he doesn't have any classes. PhD students don't have classes in the summer(until they are further along). So pray for us...as this fall will be a rude awakening when he has to go back!!!!! We are going to be pretty spoiled this summer:) But we have lots of fun things planned. Such as: several Birthday Parties to attend, our 6th anniversary, Hannah's Birthday, Calvin's birth, family coming, another trip to Cincy...and whatever else God has planned for us!
1 comment:
Yeah for graduating!! Have a great time!
Post a Comment