Friday, May 2, 2008

Oaks Day

I just found out last night that the couple that was our first friends here (literally!!) are moving in June...I almost cried. I am still not ready or used to the idea of everyone leaving when they graduate and get a church. I wish we could all just stay here forever! But I know that God has a wonderful church in Iowa there for them and we are going to miss them greatly. Not to mention, they are our #1 sitters outside of our church. (which is crucial when there is a Wedding) What am I going to do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hannah is in this cute copy cat stage. She does everything I do. If I am wearing a necklace, so will she, if I am wearing a bracelet, certain shoes, shorts, jeans ect, she will go and put on something to match me. Last night I wore a dress to a party I went to and she had to wear a dress too! It was hilarious, b/c she was all dressed up for child care, and the other kids were just wearing shorts and T's. The only annoying thing about it is if I change something at the last min and she notices. Than it kinda takes another 5 min to get her ready...O well. It is kinda cute to have a "mini-me".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Oaks Day!

2 comments:

JM said...

Hope you had a good time last night! Yeah I don't want to think about that stuff either :-)

Jamie Butts said...

I can't always commit to school days, but I can totally help babysit during the summer!
Let me know when you need me.
It is hard to say goodbyes... especially at a close-knit church like Third!
Thanks for your comment. Love ya'll.