...Wondering where I've been? It looks like I haven't updated since Wednesday. Sorry about that. I probably shouldn't go so far between blogs at this point in my pregnancy!! You might start calling me:)
I actually just got off the phone with a good friend who is due this week. She didn't come to church tonight, so when she called I asked her how she was and she joked that she was in the hospital holding her baby...She was really just calling to remind me to bring dessert to Bible Study tomorrow evening.
But anyway, we have been a little busy this week. We had a yard sale here at our apt complex. About 10 families participated and the weather was amazing!! I only made $18 and then spent $1. But it was nice to spend time with some of our neighbors.
Dan and I are on disk 2 of season 2 of House. You guys should watch it!! It is really good. There is a story line so if you can, watch them in order. And the show is pretty original.
Baby preparations are going well. I have technically 5 weeks left. But I have been having contractions all week. Some of which are pretty painful. I think I was scaring Dan last night, I kept jumping every 10 or so minutes. They just catch you off guard when they aren't real. So, I am excited to see if this means I have started to dilate. I was given a Baby Bjorn carrier tonight! I am excited about that too. She said it was 6 years old, but I looked at when we got home and it is in amazing shape! It will be nice to have a way to carry the baby when I need both hands or need Hannah in the stroller.
Dan and I tried out a new Pizzeria last night. It was really good. He brought the box in and I had to laugh, it was the worlds largest pizza box!!!!! and the slices were Very large too!!!
And last but not least...(!!)...I have now been asked 7 times if I am having twins!! I should put a poll on my blog to guess the final # of "morons" (as one friend put it) who will ask me. Dan was with me for #7, and totally took care of it. It was kind of nice to have a break, although I did have to stand there and smile nicely. He did all the talking though!!!!!!(I think he was afraid I was going to pummel the woman)
No comments:
Post a Comment