Tuesday, August 19, 2008

8-19

So...How about the womens gymnastic bars Monday evening? So frustrating!! I think it is kinda funny though that I am so wrapped up in the Olympics that it was bothersome to me. Dan said he was even mad while watching it a work. Normally,I could care less about gymnastics. weird huh?

I had mastitus again last night and this morning. It wasn't as bad as last time. Or, I should say...it didn't last as long. It was pretty painful!!

Dan is still enjoying his classes. He finished editing that commentary. He picked up another class. He says if he takes 3 classes each semester, than he can be done with classes a semester earlier, thus allowing him to ultimately be done sooner. Plus with a PhD here, you pay a flat fee per semester, so it doesn't matter how many classes you take, it is all the same price! (poor guys who only take 1).

No comments: