Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Butter and smiles

This morning when I went to get Calvin, he smiled at me!! This was the first time he smiled at me when I have gone to get him:) It really made my day. Then we went to get "Big Sister" and he sat there and gave us more smiles. He sure is in a good mood today. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he actually slept last night!!!!!! He hasn't slept the past 3 nights.

And here is a funny story from Hannah: We made layer biscuits for breakfast and when they were done, I asked Hannah to get out the butter. She started laughing and said "Butt-er!!, that sounds like butt!!" than she proceeded to laugh hysterically for what seemed like forever! -I am not joking. It was so funny. I know kids think words like butt are funny, but to come up with it from a simple word like butter! and she is only4. yikes:)

No comments: