And after all that...I missed 1/2 price day at the local kids consignment sale! I was pretty bummed about it too. I thought it was tomorrow and I even had a friend to go with me and everything. Hopefully I don't forget the one next week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I registered at Babies-R-us last night. They had sent me this coupon for a $10 gift card if I register with them...So, being the cheap skate that I am...decided to go for it. So, if you care to know, I am now registered there. It was kind of fun...only I had Hannah with me and they were out of the gift cards, so now I have to go back in there!!!!!! The ONLY reason I went to register in the first place. Plus they said you can't use the gift cards on diapers, so now I am going to have to buy something "useless" as Dan put it. O well...Maybe we can get him a toy. Hannah picked out some cute Boy-ish toys for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Calvin is going to have the best big sister ever. She told us today that when she takes him down the slide she will hold on to him tight(so he doesn't fall).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Mary-I own Lost if you ever want to get into it!! It really is one of the best TV shows ever! I think that this past episode was just odd. But Dan thought it was a great one...so I don't know.
Happy March!!
No comments:
Post a Comment