Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day Trip

Monday, we went on a little day trip to a nearby town with our good friends Si and Anna. We(mostly Dan and Si) checked out the local bookstores, while Hannah, Anna and I hung out. I was able to find a good book for Hannah at one of the stores. It was a wonderful day too. The temp was about 70 most of the day! We did hit a huge rain storm on the way home though.


Hannah playing while we waited at one of the stores.


Honest attacking the camera.


Anna and I were able to convince Hannah (rather easily) that these circle rocks were Dino eggs! She had a blast playing with the dirt and all the Dino eggs...That is until this rolly polly looking bug tried to "get her". It wasn't a rolly polly though b/c we hit it with a stick and it went belly up.


No comments: