Our weather here has been in the 60's the past 2 days and we have been playing outside at the park, riding bikes(just Hannah), and coloring with chalk. Our snow is all done, except the huge piles where they plowed it.
I got my test results back from the glucose test, and I failed the blood part. I have extremely low iron counts. Which, actually I am really excited to find out, b/c I have been VERY dizzy, tired, and weak in my arms and legs the past few weeks. Just walking up the stairs or across the house makes me SO tired out. So, I they gave me some medicine and I should be all better soon! Yeah. Maybe it will help with the sleep loss too:)
1 comment:
good call on LOST :o)
...and i'm glad the doc was able to give you some meds, hopefully they're already helping.
have a fun parents night out!
Post a Comment