There is this wonderful skate park that you an see out the window on our drive home from Church. It is pretty big and you can go there and roller skate, skate board, ect...There are big cement U's and loops and jumps and stuff...I have no clue what you call all of them, but it is cool to watch. (the kind of stuff you see on tv). Any way Hannah is just dying to go there and Dan has told her that he'll take her there when she is bigger(!). Which we all know is a Huge joke, b/c she is the biggest pansy in the whole universe!! Anyway there wasn't anyone there tonight when we drove by and she wanted to know why. I told her you can't skate there when it is raining b/c you could fall and break your neck. So, I am thinking like paralyzed, drink out of a straw, and she asks me "well, can't you just glue it back on?"....Kids are SO funny!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment