Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good Bye - Family #1

Tonight we are going to a "Go Away" party for a family at our church. He was the interim pastor at our church 3 years ago when we visited and then later joined. He is also one of our Elders. He and his family are a huge part of why we stayed at our church. They have taken a position at a church in Georgia and will be moving this weekend(I think). Anyway...we will miss them greatly and are SO sad to see them go. BUT, we know that God has amazing plans for them in GA. And in a way are excited for them to begin their journey there. This is the first of many many many sad good-bye's this summer! I am not looking forward to that part of my summer...

On a lighter note, my Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law are coming tomorrow. I just talked with them to confirm plans. So we will be having a fun-filled weekend with them. Dan was even able to get Friday and Saturday off. (Friday by trading today). They are bringing me the dresser my mom bought us, and after that I will be able to wash all the baby clothes and put them in it, than all we "have" to buy is his bed!! Yeah....o, and a small pkg. of newborn diapers. My guess is he'll only need a few before going to ones!!!!!

1 comment:

The Cooks said...

Hey Anne -

I got the picture of the church by downloading it from Google groups and then uploading it. If you're having pixelation problems then you're probably uploading the thumbnail pic instead of the full-size one. Give us a holler if you have any more problems with it - we'll see if we can figure it out.

Jason