Hannah has been learning how to play the Wii all week. She is getting much better. It is kinda nerve racking though to play with her! She usually just flings the ball down the lane and ends up knocking the pins down. While Dan and I take time to line up the ball with the dots ect. She also is very unfocused, and takes about 6 min per turn.
This morning she finally beat me 159 to 156. But than I came back and decimated her on the next round! She is obsessed with getting a "Sparkle" Ball. (you have to get 1000 pts to get one) It really is kinda cute. I am thinking of having a Wii Bowling party for her and a few of her friends who play.
*The best part of the video is Bubby watching her. He is SO cute
DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCKS BACK TONIGHT!! YOU DON'T WANT TO ARRIVE AT CHURCH AT THE WRONG TIME!!!!!!
1 comment:
Anne, Did you leave Benjamin on the couch like that when I left him with you??? Is that why he had so many bruises on his face..from falling off the couch? Kidding!!!! Hannah is so funny. I loved those conversations.
Post a Comment