I have never been out on black Friday before about 9am...This year Calvin and I braved the madness and went at 530am!! Boy, was it an eye opener. We got some great amazing deals though.
It was crazy to see all these people just rush in and start grabbing up items. I was in such a state of awe that I totally missed out on some of the items myself. I was too busy watching the madness. I did end up with 300 diapers and 960 baby wipes for a grand total of $42.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, b/c I just paid $32 for a box of 174 ct. diapers last week. And I didn't even get wipes with that.
Calvin is a trooper too. He had a blast playing with this older woman in front of us at Gymboree. She was making him smile and kick his feet, it was pretty cute.
And the best thing (for Dan...) was that when I got home at 905am, Hannah was still asleep!! I did wake her up with the door. Overall it was a very successful morning, and I had fun. I may even try it again...
No comments:
Post a Comment