Tonight is Calvin's last night w/o his helmet. He gets it tomorrow afternoon. He tried carrots tonight! and totally loved them. He ate well more than I thought he would. Any suggestions on a good bib that wont leave stains and is easy to wash?
Hannah and I went to the dentist today. She sent home a little toothbrush for Calvin!!! "As soon as you get teeth they start getting cavities!"- Yikes. I told her I didn't really start brushing Hannah's teeth that early and she scolded me.
It snowed here today!!!! Hannah was pretty excited. Just Flurries though...
Thanks to Daddy, Hannah and I had the following conversation tonight while I schooled her in Wii bowling:
Hannah: Do you know what another name for underwear is Momma?
Me: Bloomers?
Hannah: No silly...Wedgie!!!!! (then she busted out laughing like it was the funniest thing she had ever heard)
Needless to say, I did correct her thinking!
1 comment:
lol. hannah's sense of humor is very four-years-old-ish :o)
we'll pray for little calvin. he's so easygoing, i bet it'll be a quick adjustment.
Post a Comment