Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dr. apt.

This morning Calvin had his first Dr. apt. He did really well. Everything looks great and the Dr. was pleased with what she saw. His weight is up to 8.8lbs!!! Which is way above his birth weight(8.3lbs). Overall he looks great. They want to see him back next Thursday for a 1 weeks apt. Technically today's visit was his 3 day visit. So, he is a little behind...Visit-wise.



Hannah is at VBS now. Tonight was tribe loyalty night. The had to wear as much as possible of their tribe color. Hers is Blue, so that was pretty easy! Than the tribe that had the most of their color won something...She is really enjoying this. I am glad our apt, complex puts one on too. I think it will be in late July.

Calvin has done really well the past 2 nights. I think he was just a little confused with his days due to the Hospital stay. He is eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. The Dr. said that was good!

Dan made us amazing steaks last night on our new grill. They were VERY good. We are going to have hamburgers tomorrow. I can totally get used to this!!!!!!! especially b/c tonight when I turned on the oven, it caught on fire. Smoke started billowing out of it. Thank goodness I had baking soda!

No comments: