Friday, June 6, 2008

more of Friday

Ok, so we didn't make it to Dollar Tree, but we did make it to Big Lots, and bought a grill for next weekend. We are going to try to celebrate Hannah's Birthday with some of her friends before "big" Calvy makes his appearance!!
Dan and I (well...actually it was just me) discovered today that not only can he get everyone free tickets with his job, but he can get free ice, and blow up helium balloons for Hannah's party too!!!! WOW. How much is that going to save us! I am SO excited for her party this year. We are really going all out(ok...well, sort of), which is a first. But she will remember this one for a few years to come as well. I doubt that she has remembered much from the previous years.

She did really great on her tennis lesson today as well. She actually hit 1 ball over the net!!!!! And she hit several others. She definitely remembered what she had learned Monday. We are very proud of her. And, I think she was proud of herself too.

O, and Hannah almost knocked over this JUMBO inflatable pool at Big Lots this afternoon!!!! It really scared her. Lol. It was so funny to see the look on her face.

Have a great evening!!


No comments: