This morning when I arrived Calvin had his feeding tube out. So I had to take a picture!! Doesn't he look so cute without it?
This is the sign the Therapist put up for the nurses. It describes how to feed Calvin. She tested his breathing/sucking/swallowing and found out what bottle/nipple combo was best for him.
They dress the babies in his unit. This "stego" outfit was our favorite!! Our children look SO good in green. I always go for a green outfit on Hannah before another color...weird huh.
This is Calvin sleeping in his bed. Ernie is holding his milk, which he eating through his tube. They cover the beds with those flannel blanket covers to keep the babies warm.
Dan feeding Calvin
4 comments:
He is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person :-)
yipee!! Calvin is coming home! He is beautiful. Hugs, cari
Beautfiul! Keep posting pictures! love, dacia
Hi Anne!
Sorry I haven't written or called or commented yet. No INTERNET at our new place yet. We've been praying though. I'm so glad he gets to come home. I know you are thrilled. Let me know if you need help with anything at all... it's summer, so I'm available and willing. Love ya'll!
Post a Comment