Hannah with her new yellow beetle Bug from Nana!! She wants a beetle bug birthday cake...we'll see:) I still have a week to think about it!
Last night went much better!!!!!!! He actually slept ate and then slept more. So, I was able to get some good rest. I am still tired, but that comes with the job. He is also on a decent eating schedule too. I guess it just took us a day or so to figure him out. He is drinking almost 2 ounces every 3 hours. Which I guess is good enough for now. I am taking him to the Dr in the morning for a check up.
Tonight we are finally going to use our new grill. We bought one last Friday and then were going to use it Saturday the 7th. But I went into labor literally 10 min before Dan was going to fire it up!!!! So we haven't used it yet. He went and bought us steaks and we are going to eat them while Hannah is at VBS tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment