Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday

This morning I took the kids to story hour. We were pretty late! And Calvin screamed the whole way there. I was almost sorry we decided to go...but it was really good for Hannah to get out of the house. She needs to have daily activities and do "big girl" stuff. I am starting to wish we had the money to send her to pre-school!! We took our lunch and got Starbucks to go with it. I tried to look in some stores too, but Hannah decided to pull clothes off the hangers and throw them around...so we left immediately!!!


Here is Hannah reading to Calvin. It is SO funny, b/c she will talk to him and wonder why he just lays there and wont talk back. She keeps asking when will he grow up. I guess she thought he'd be a little more playful right at first. I like having him little though.


Here he is in his new boppy. He likes to sit up in it. Actually it is the only thing we have for him to sit in, so he spends a lot of time in it. But he likes it b/c he can see us, and it is small so we can haul him around in it easily.


More Boppy time!!

No comments: